Black Diamond Junk Removal can help you with your spring cleaning!
Spring is a time when many people clean up their homes and get ready for warmer weather. Ohio winters can be very cold and many residents of Cleveland and Akron are ready to enjoy warmer weather outside. If you have unwanted items or junk you want hauled away in the Cleveland, Ohio area, give Black Diamond Junk Removal a call. Here are some tips to clean out your home, get rid of clutter, and get organized for summer!
First, it is helpful to go room by room when conducting a spring cleaning. Here is a checklist for each room to improve your spring cleaning:
- Remove items from drawers, cabinets, and pantries. Be sure to wipe down the surfaces and removes crumbs that may have collected in the cracks and crannies of shelves.
- When you place items back in the cupboards ask yourself, is there a better way to organize these items?
- Wash the countertops, backsplash, and any tiles surfaces
- Scrub the appliances such as the stove, microwave, and oven. (Make sure that these appliances are turned off and not hot before scrubbing them)
- Clean out the fridge and dispose of old food items that have expired. Scrub the shelves to remove grim
- Wipe down washer and dryer machines with a wet cloth
- clear out lint screens and dryer vents
- consider using a washing machine cleaner tablet to clean the washer
- vacuum behind all appliances to clean up dust and debris that has collected behind machines
- organize laundry detergent and cleaning products
- dispose of old toiletries you no longer use
- wipe down cabinets and storage spaces below the sink
- clean and scrub the toilet, shower, and sink
- use glass cleaner on the mirror for a streak-free shine
- throw away outdated magazines or newspapers
- tidy up any board games or books
- vacuum the floors
- dust the windowsills and other surfaces
- browse items in your closet and determine what you want to keep and what you want to get rid of
- refold and organize clothing you want to keep
- move out of season clothing items to the back of your closet
- wash and vacuum floors
- dust all furniture
After you complete your spring cleaning you may find that you have items you need hauled away. If you have junk you need hauled away, give us a call and uniformed professionals will arrive to haul your unwanted items away. Black Diamond Junk Removal serves customers in Lorain County, Medina County, Cuyahoga County, Summit County, Stark County, Portage County, Geauga County, and Lake County.